Monday, July 19, 2010

A Return

I have missed everybody. For the last 10 days we only had dial-up internet and well, the phone lines in our house aren't the best for that. I am happy to say that now I am back on WiFi and hopeful to get back to posting and having fun online.  :)

Our family had a roller coaster this past week and I am still recuperating.

G1 and G3 realized Wednesday that band camp started Thursday. At least I had G1's clarinet back and had reeds for both of them. Even managed to get them up on time and to the school. (That's even with a friend spending the night and going with them!)  I was also very happy that the service on the clarinet was only $45. (new pads and tune)

B3 is happy now, I wasn't sure how he would react when we got the letter that he wasn't able to go to the school he went to for preschool. I spoke with the principal and I understand and it is better to know now than in the middle of the year. I am okay with that. Just now we have to get alot of documentation together and call a M-Team meeting as soon as possible at the other school. The other school that I have past prejudice with.

B2 is glad that B3 will be going to the same school and wants to show him the ropes. I don't think he will get a chance to since he will be in 2nd grade and B3 is going into Kindergarten. I do however laugh that B1 is disappointed because that means I will drive the three of them to school instead of them riding the bus. (B3 gets over-sensitized and can't handle crowds and loud noise.)

The weekend was great though when we had friends and family come over and had a cookout. All of the kids loved it, everybody had at least one friend, and my nephews I think have permanent blushing from the teen girls flirting with them. It was cute and enjoying being with everybody.

Now just praying this week goes well as we begin the back to school madness! Gotta make sure B3 is registered for the new school and get supply lists for all 6. School here starts August 2nd. Makes it a little hard to take advantage of the tax holiday for Tennessee August 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment