Friday, July 02, 2010

A Moment

I feel like I have been incredibly busy this week, but in reality I haven't. Or just not busy enough for me to acknowledge I have been busy?

I have been fighting a migraine most of the week. That and just not feeling 100%. Other than that, keeping up with the schedules.

Monday and Tuesday were sitting at home days. We stayed home, the kids played outside. They went stir crazy, but understood I really wasn't feeling well. Wednesday I gladly helped my sister in law and took one of my nephews to summer school. Jeff got tires on his car. And I took two of the girls to see their movie. After that we went to church.

I am enjoying the class me and Jeff are taking, it's iMarriage.
After the first session I was questioning if we could benefit from the class, because of how basic it seemed. But I prayed for the Lord to open my eyes to what I was not seeing. The class is based on removing I out of marriage because when you marry the two become one. Well, when me and Jeff got married we already knew that from our previous experiences. We also knew that God has to be in the marriage, or you really don't have a chance. So, this week there were somethings brought up that resonated.

On to Thursday... had to crawl out of bed to take B1 & B2 to get their teeth taken care of. I had it wrong last week... LOL. Both of them had their bottom eye teeth pulled for spacing issues. The hygienist explained to me that by doing this now, it could prevent damage so that the teeth are stronger and less likely to have problems as adults. (both mine and Jeff's front teeth on the bottom are damaged so this is suppose to prevent that)

We came home and I napped. G1 & G3 had band practice and then after wards they each went to friends' houses. Well... technically G3 went camping.

That brings us to today. We slept in and it felt good. LOL.  Need to clean out the freezer, make a grocery list, and prepare some blog posts for next week.

So, how are you all doing?

1 comment:

  1. A crazy week here also, Monday Dr appt. for the hubby and I at 9:20am. Dr decided hubby needed a C-T scan for a bump on the head which pre-empted our blood work. (Still haven't accomplished being in two places at once.) Hubby had P.T. at 3:45 Mon P.M. So Tuesday morning we went back to get our blood work. Did some shopping at Tractor Supply. Tues. p.m. had to make an exchange at Tractor Supply and then the library. Wed. had to drive into Nashville to another Dr. appt. Wed. night - church. Thursday 6:30 a.m. arrived at your house to watch beautiful children sleep till you got home. Drive the hubby to P.T. at 3:00, out to eat then back to Walmart for RX's. Friday Chaplain Duty at horizon, watching time so we can make the Noon appt for hubby's echo that was mysteriously not scheduled till this coming Tues. even though our note said today. Went to Sonic to sooth ourselves with BOGO shakes and they are not BOGO anymore so we got one shake and a small root beer, light ice please. That's All, Folks.

    ReplyDelete