Thursday, January 13, 2011

Return to Academia!

I am starting my fourth semester of college today. I am not worried about the classes to much. I know I have to buckle down and study now, life knowledge is not going to cut it anymore.

I am excited to be around my college friends again. Getting away from the stress of mom helps me.

I am NOT a super mom or a wonder woman. Academics actually relaxes me for the most part. (You know, minus finals.)

This semester I am taking some interesting classes.

  • Intro to Ethics
  • Physical Geology & Lab
  • Intro to the Internet (required for my major, haha)
  • Latin 2
  • Intro to Sociology
Latin is just a continuation from last semester and I am going to have to REALLY study a lot. I understand that Ethics can be difficult too. The other classes will be like a surprise, I will discover as the classes get underway! Hubby did laugh about the Intro to Internet, and I probably could have gotten out of it I just didn't want to.

So, if you do not see me on Twitter as much, or my postings here get few and far between, you will know why. I am hoping to be diligent about my schedule and including posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment