Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday - Boys Toys

Tackle it Tuesday
We all have those areas that we like to put off right? I have a pile of toys sitting in my living room that have been needing to go through for a couple weeks now.

You know... missing pieces, broken toys, scattered parts, etc...

So, for my first Tackle It Tuesday, I will take care of the pile of toys. (And hopefully find all the parts to everything!)
So... of course we need a before....

 That is most of the toys the boys had... we did find some more and the dress up box. The kitty on the right is a real kitty. He's our baby at 8 1/2 months, precious "little" Neko.

And then we need an after....


By my own admission there is still a small pile I am trying to figure out what to do with. Plus, although we sorted toys and got rid of broken and missing pieces, there is still A LOT here. I suppose not too bad for three boys though huh?

What I really need is a way to keep the toys organized. I would love to get those cubbies that they use in preschools and kindergartens. I should really talk Jeff into building some. Then it would be much easier to keep the toys cleaned up.

I have to give much appreciation to G3..

G1 helped too but she didn't want her picture taken due to not feeling well.

And for those that saw on twitter about B3 in the middle of it...

He had fun on his own playing Super Mario Bros on his DS. Plus telling us where to put everything. LOL

Anyhow, that's my Tackle It Tuesday. Thank you 5minutesformom.com for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment