Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bright & Early

I find myself actually awake this morning. It's odd. I usually sleep in as late as I can. During the school year hubby wakes the kids up and gets them going for school, all I have to do is be somewhat conscious for about 15 minutes and then I sleep till about 10am. So you can imagine summer comes and I sleep in daily right? Not the last two days.

Yesterday I woke up about 6:30 and forced myself back to sleep.

Today, I tried to go back to sleep... but I was awake at 5:30. Decided to go ahead and eat breakfast. Found myself cleaning the toilet in the master bath. Seems b3 and hubby forget to turn the light on at times if ya know what I mean. LOL. And now I am playing around online.



I am thinking about what to do today with the kids. G1 is wanting to go somewhere to have fun. This doesn't surprise me since she just got back from Florida with her dad and G3. My thoughts are we can have fun at home. I guess I am a homebody, although there are times I gotta get out too.

Our local bowling alley has a deal with www.KidsBowlFree.com where the kids get two free games everyday until 8/31/2010. All we have to do is pay shoe rental. They have a nice facility and it is air conditioned. (I note the A/C because it is hot! We are under a heat advisory all week.) Anyhow with the just the kids bowling it's about $7. Pretty good for 6 kids huh?

We do have the pass to the zoo, but I think it's just too hot.

So what do you do with your family when its 95' & 80% humidity on a budget? I am hoping our little intex pool will come of use. The water in it Sunday was like bath water though. Perhaps we will just play board games and color in the house.  LOL

2 comments:

  1. testing... checking to see if comments are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spmuzak9:19 AM

    Stay inside and enjoy the AC...and coffee.....and ice cream

    ReplyDelete