Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Mingle - June 21, 2010


Here it is for this week!

I apologize for being a bit late. Today was a difficult day for me. I am so glad my kids were well behaved today and helped out around the house. I was just too tired.

This week's topic for the mingle is aging. Talk about loaded questions huh?
 

Enjoy it and in fact, feel free to join in!




THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Dee from Say Anything)
All about Aging
1. What is the one thing you find most frustrating about getting older?
2. What is the one thing you like best about it?
3. What age did you look forward to most?



5 comments:

  1. Getting older means more caffeine so you can get along thru the day.

    Ugh.
    I can't survive without my tweezers.
    Love them!
    Thanks for mingling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tweezer thing is VERY important, especially after menopause.
    1) Most frustrating...lost physical strength.
    2) Like best...it's just not important to 'make an impression' Here I am, warts and all. lol
    3) What age? Let's see 16,18,21,50(Senior discounts),65 (Medicare) and now, I guess One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good thing to look young - right!?

    Yea - be free and do whatever we want. Ha-ha-ha.

    Love that you want to make the best out of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing wrong with feeling younger some times. It's good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I agree with you on aging...I feel so much older than I am many days. Some days my brain feels young but my body aches. It is so frustrating!

    Good answer - being grounded. I hadn't thought of that, but it is such a good feeling.

    I couldn't wait to be 21 either - but it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. You had a totally different set of circumstances that I did. I think you've done an amazing job : )

    Thanks for mingling!

    ReplyDelete